Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Am I good at raping?Check diss rap out I made (its not fully done).?

When I'm here your *** is sheting,couze I got my hands all about my ******* gun.And my gun will leave yo *** done plus I'll nock you the **** out.Go against my brain I aint down for shet.Bich you ****** wit the divel gangsta.We mad for pac,we all know who did it.After 9 shots Curtis goes 50.I'll ****** smoke hiphop tower exept demaya (haha).We now shorty got nocked,I aint gono tell nowbody your a .I'm back from my ghetto harder than ever,I'm bouncen plus doing my thing.I started going for the west I ****** dat bich.From the south side I walk around like I got an S on my chest.Girl first we get da singing,then we get the hompen,after dat I got her doing .Fo'no reason I'm always down to bust a white boys head all the time.When you break my shet,then you know me.Thinking I wont touch yaaa haaa yo *** in the wheelchair.I got the power fom the west side towor's.Bich you know me,the crazy I am to bust your brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment