Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Would a divorce be in order?

My husband and I have been married for 2 years, together for 4. We were pressured to get married by my parents when I got pregnant, but weren't really ready. Now we're at a crossroads in our marriage and I don't know what to do. I love him, but I am no longer attracted to him at all. has gotten to be more like a chore and I try to avoid it at all costs. We may do it every 4 months or so. I don't know how I can become attracted him again, but I don't see that happening. He is my best friend and it saddens me that our relationship may come to an end, but I feel like it is unfair for both of us to stay together. Our son is almost 2 and I don't want to prolong the inevitable. Is this fixable or should we just go our separate ways. We have decided to make a decision after our lease ends, which will be in 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment