Monday, August 15, 2011

Family of 5 from Dallas wants to move to Adelaide area. A veterinarian and nurse practitioner. Can we do it

I certainly don't want to speak poorly of my country, as I am very proud of many things about the USA. My husband served 4 years as a US Marine, and I do have a great deal of patriotism. However, we find ourselves in our mid-30s with 3 kids under 6 and have to question whether or not we want our family's future to continue in this kind of moral deterioration found in this hemisphere. Is this world-wide and, therefore, we should stay put and make the best of it (it's not HORRIBLE here, just concerning) or are there better opportunities for our family out there? Sorry to be so deep and brief at the same time, but my baby is waking up now! Thanks for your consideration and comments.....

No comments:

Post a Comment