Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pics to Ex Questions?

My husband was going through some pics on his phone... He was trying to show me the Nude Pics that he'd forgot to send me. They were pics that he gets from his male buddies. But anyways... I saw that 3 that were sent to his EX (Children's Mother). He must have thought he had deleted.. He was going soooo fast. So I asked him.. I was like "You sent one to XYZ" First he said nah, it was by mistake. Then he later switched up and said he send them to her all the time. So I asked "What does she say when she gets them" He says nothing... She hates them and he does it to spite her... I said you must think I'm the dumbest person on EARTH. I feel some type of way because I believe I should be the only one he should be sharing that with. It might be selfish but HEY! Now, likewise... If it was the other way around and I'm exchanges nude ual position pics... It would be a problem. I personally wouldn't be sending ual pics to someone I'm not on that level with. Now if your're trying to rekindle something then I can see it. Maybe, I missing something... I doubt it. Is this out of pocket or is it not?

No comments:

Post a Comment