Saturday, August 13, 2011

It's been three months! He says he doesn't want to be in a relationship?

So I was seeing this guy in college since the end of October. In the beginning he said he wasn't looking for a relationship but i had hope he would change after sometime we spend time together. So we hung out a lot, and he would text me everyday and i would do the same. And there were various occasions when i questioned him what we were? and he would say you can call it anything you want! Then I would say but we're not girlfriend & boyfriend. But then he would say you don't trust me? you're my only girl. And yes i did believe him and still do. So we got really intimate like abut 2 months ago and we had . It was wonderful but i started getting feelings that it wasn't right for me,like two weeks later we did it again. And he was really pionate with me, and i knew that he really did like me because he made sure I wasn't hurting and safe. But I was having confused emotions and over V-day weekend I didn't text him, I ignored his texts too, this was a saturday & a sunday. He was supposed to come over saturday, but i told him not to as i was trying to figure out what was right and what was wrong. So, monday was V-day and he didn't even bother wishing me. I didn't contact him until thursday when i found out he deleted me & my bestfriends off of his facebook too. So I asked him whats up? and he apologized saying he forgot his phone at his friend's house & someone hacked his facebook account, which obviously i didn't believe in. And when i told him I can't do this anymore, he said, "You wouldn't say that if you knew what I have been through, Please work this out with me baby, i need some time." i told him i'll think about. And when he asked me to chill with him again, I said no because i don't see us getting anywhere. And he said "Okay then if that's what you think, but i can;t be friends with you, sorry." And since then I haven't talked to him & its been a month. And last week my phone was being stupid and decided to send him a blank text which he responded to, which means he still has my #, and to top the weirdness off he still say hi and talk to my bestfriend and come to school the days he doesn't have school and sit in the library all by himself somewhat far away from me. I DONT UNDERSTAND HIM :( PLEASE HELP! I miss him too, but i don't want to fool around. And also i never felt like I was in a relationship with him because he never bought me any gifts, or never legit went out on dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment