Sunday, August 14, 2011

Is my friend a ? plz I need help it's serious.?

ok so my friend is a senior and I am a freshman. most of my friends know I'm a . I think she has an idea that I am. anyway, she's always hugging me, she sometimes wants to walk arm in arm, she sometimes starts to put her face close to mine to try to kiss me but I always turn away laughing. I think she just does it as a joke but I can't tell. plus she sometimes will do awkward things like stoke my arm or my face gently. again I can't tell if she's just kidding. plus she wants to go to the freshman semi with me so we're going together? so does she like me???? and is she a .?? oh and one more thing she once told me that she though she was bi. but she's told me twice that she's str8 and at random times. plz help???

No comments:

Post a Comment