Monday, August 8, 2011

Is it okay to date a nerd boy?

Last week a boy asked me out in the party I was attending. He was polite, charming and sweet but not a muscular "hunk". I was infatuated to him, and 3 days back he sent me a proposal that we go out together. My other gal pals are advising me against this relationship because they say that the guy is not worthy for me. They say that this guy just loves to keep himself deep into clic literature, science projects and super-duper mathematics 24/7. They tell me that nerd boys usually have no interest in girls and within a short time he will forget me. They ask me to wait till I find a more "decent" guy to date with.I don't know what to do. I feel very much attracted to him but yet I am not sure if it is normal to date a nerd guy. So what should I do? Should I follow my heart or my brain?

No comments:

Post a Comment