Saturday, August 13, 2011

My body is disproportionate...? how do i fix it?

Symmetry you're either born with or like most of us, it requires a little work. I'm like that too. My left trap is larger, right arm and deltoid larger then the left. I've played world cl table tennis for over 20 years and my whole right side is more developed.. I do a few more reps with the left side. It will catch up one day..I've done four shows to date and no judge has mentioned that they see a difference to the point I need to work on it, so I must be doing something right...you're a lot younger than me so you have plenty of time to get things right...no need to push it just yet..just add some reps within the ranges you're working now..94% of us are a little smaller on the less dominate side..that's one reason I started playing table tennis with my left hand...I never will be as good with that side, but I'm close. That's helped with development on that side as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment