Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why did Mel Gibson say he hopes his wife gets d by a pack of n-words?

I guess I'm late but according to my dad and Yahoo News Mel Gibson told his wife he hopes that she gets d by a pack of n-words? This was also laced in physical threats that made it seem as if Mel had put his hands on his wife. I was just shocked. What I was even more shocked about were the comments from whites underneath the story talking about "people should be allowed to say what they want", "the wife must have done something to annoy Mel", "Why are we being politically correct and besides isn't it against the law to record a conversation." I mean how low can the some countless members of the white community go here? There racism is so low they're willing to defend a wife-beater/racist? When is enough enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment