Monday, August 8, 2011

Worried and confused to the extreme? ?

During the weekend, I went to a movie and bumped into this super cute guy. My friends we being freaks and trying to wipe popcorn er all over my face. I took a step back, and fall right into him he caught me. I went to sit with my friends when I saw him walk in. He smile at me then went to find a seat. I followed him. When I sit next to him he asked if I was with anyone here. I said my friends. Then I tool my phone out to text them. They said it was cool. After the movie I gave the guy my number. Then Monday came. I saw him sitting all alone in the gr reading. I was about to walk over to him, when my fired yell led stop. Then she told I couldn't hang out with him. I asked why. She told me because he is a freak. I friend get what she Kent by that. Later that day my other best friend that is a guy. Walked up to the cute boy and told him to leave me alone. He the cute boy asked why? They my friend throw a punch at him. The cutie just took it and all the kicks. I saw him laying there. I freaked out when he didn't get up. I started to stoke his face. when he saw me he looked afraid. I told him not to worry. That nobody would hurt him anymore. Then my best friend the guy came over and told me to leave the freak. I asked why and he said that the kid was about to die from an illness. That's why everyone hates him. I know I can't get to attached to him. He might die. I asked him out to go to the carnival on Sunday. He went with me. We had a blast until my friend showed up. He started to beat. I called the police now my friend is in jail. The cutie had to calm me down. Now I am afraid. His parents bailed him out. My cute knight can't save me. I want to be his friend at school too, but that would make me an outcast. What path should I take?

No comments:

Post a Comment